There are several options available to submit your file, depending on the size of the document.
For files up to 50MB, click here to be transferred to the Send6 page, where you can safely upload your larger file.
• Enter your email address in the From section so we can reply to you.
• In the To section, enter email@example.com
• Add any additional information in the Subject and Your message section – such as quantity and when the job is needed.
• Click Browse and select your file. Click another browse button if you'd like to send more than 1 file at the same time. Remember to keep the total size of all files to 50MB or less.
• Click the Agree to our terms and conditions box.
• Click Send6. You will see the progress of your file transfer. When a new screen appears and your file shows as successfully uploaded, you're done. We'll automatically be notified of the transfer and will be in touch with you.
If you are already have an account with Dropbox or Hightail file transfer service (or would like to set up a free account with either company), send your notification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively (with any size file), you're always welcome to drop by SBC with a USB stick, card reader, CD or DVD and we'd be happy to print your file from there.